Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spotlight on All About Being Inspired!

If you have been following All About Being Inspired from the beginning, you know that we have only been up and running for about 3 full months now! It has been a learning experience, a motivational tool to keep my mind creative and of course a brand new hobby!

I am truly enjoying this new endeavor and hope that you are reaping some of the benefits as well! Today, I am excited to announce that I am featured in an online magazine called RedRoverStyle.com spotlighting All About Being Inspired!

You can click on RedRoverStyle.com above or click here to view the article: http://redroverstyle.com/2010/11/valerie-woods-inspires/


"RedRoverStyle.com is a lifestyle and charity magazine that brings people together to dialogue and network with philanthropists and charities." I would be honored if you read my interview at RedRoverStyle. Read on to find out more behind the scenes information about All About Being Inspired and how it came to be.  While you are visiting, browse the magazine because it features some great fashion tips, beauty info, food and travel tidbits and much more! 


BE INSPIRED!


P.S. Remember to leave a comment on any one of our blog posts before December 3, 2010 (That's this Friday!) to be entered into our first Giveaway! Believe me, it's a good one...a set of 4 handpainted watercolor cards!

3 comments:

Rachael Lechliter said...

Valerie, it was an honor to interview you for my column, social and savvy entrepreneur. Keep up the amazing work! I also blogged about you on RachaelLechliter.com :)

Valerie said...

Thank you, Rachael! I just checked out your personal site and I LOVE it! What a beautiful web design you have going on! It's because of women like you that encourage inspiration and good things!

Anonymous said...

Ύou could definmitely see your enthuѕiasm in thee artіcle you write.
Τhe aгena hopes forr еveո more pɑssionate writers like you who
аren't afraid to mention hhow they believe. At
all times follоw your heart.

Feell free to visіt my web blo - cheapest place to buy twitter followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...