Monday, November 22, 2010

Updated Look

Hi Friends!
Currently, I have been working super duper hard in making our blog more user friendly! I hope you notice a difference. I have been inspired by other blogs and their "eye candy" if you will and decided I had to take it up a notch! I added a navigation bar, which is working, however, the information has to be placed on the links...which is coming soon! We have a FAQ link, which will explain in simple terms how to post and navigate around the blog. I hope this will encourage your commenting!

I am learning a lot through this process so if you are wondering if you are in the right place when you enter All About Being Inspired, you probably are! Don't be surprised if you see more changes in design of the site in the future until we are 100% happy with what we have to offer you design and navigation wise!

My mom and I anxiously await your comments and thoughts about anything we have posted or on anything you would like to see on the blog!

Enjoy and BE INSPIRED!

2 comments:

Kristi McInerney said...

I love the new light background, very pretty!!!

Pat Bubb said...

great site, Clare! Keep the ideas coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...