Thursday, July 5, 2012

These are the moments...

Some moments in life seem like they are a gift straight from heaven. You know, those magical times when everything around you stops and you are living in a moment that will be forever imprinted in your memory.

I experienced one of these moments on Sunday evening. The moon was full around 9 pm and my mom and Charlie and I were running in her backyard trying to catch fireflies! It was completely spontaneous and fun! It was incredible to watch my two year old son get so excited about these little tiny bugs that light up! His eyes were as bright as the moon as he studied God's little, tiny creature. It crawled up his little arm and as I watched him, I realized that these are the moments that are just a little bit sweeter. These are the moments that make every problem in the world go away. These are the moments that make me love being a mommy. These are the moments that I thank God for every day.

I hope that after reading this, you will find some of those sweet moments in life. They probably come more often than I realize. I just have to watch out for them and expect them more often!

Feel free to comment about any of your special moments that are imprinted in your memory.


BE INSPIRED.

1 comment:

IrisM said...

It's so amazing to see a mother/daughter blog! Good job girls :)
Also I'm going to host a craft party really soon, I hope you'll join the fun!
xo
Iris
www.thecoloredmarriedlife.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...