Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dressed In Holiday Style...Your Best Holiday Outfit

Are you familiar with the holiday tune Silver Bells? You know, the one that goes 
"City Sidewalks, busy sidewalks. Dressed in holiday style. In the air there's a feeling of Christmas!"

I know that the city sidewalks will be dressed in holiday style and want to know that you will be too!


Before I get too far ahead of myself, let me just note that I am a sale shopper! Rarely will I purchase a full price item unless it is a must have on my wish list! With stores like Kohls, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, Walmart, Annie Sez and more, you can find everything from basic tees for layering to designer labels for making a statement! 

Just a couple days ago my lovely friend and I were having a conversation that brought about an idea for my blog. She said, "You know, you don't have to have a lot of money to dress nicely. Why don't you blog about how to dress nicely for the Holidays on a budget." So taking what I thought was an awesome idea to springboard off of, I decided to ask YOU to show us how it's done!

Here's your challenge:
1. Using what is in your closet and adding accessories or a piece to compliment what you already have, take a photo of your best Holiday outfit that you put together on a budget and e-mail it to me with details and prices.
----OR----

2. Starting from scratch, visit one of your favorite discount stores and put together your best Holiday outfit and snap a photo and e-mail it to me with details and prices. (P.S. You don't even have to buy the outfit...you can just have fun trying clothes on in the fitting rooms and taking pictures!)

I would love to share your best Holiday Outfit with my readers on Friday, December 10th then we will have a vote to see who has the best Holiday Outfit on a budget!
E-mail me your photos before December 10th: vwoods27@gmail.com 

BE INSPIRED!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...