I always wondered how bloggers received awards and just the other day I found out when All About Being Inspired was awarded "The Versatile Blogger Award." It was given to us by Aimee at Girl Talk. This was a pleasant surprise to receive an award by her because I got lost in her blog one day and found her posts really interesting. One of my favorite posts that I read on her blog was "Bizarre Foods #2!" Please stop by her site for a visit and find blog hops, crafting ideas, giveaways and a lot of interesting thoughts.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
The 7 things about me:
• Jesus is my Lord and Savior
• I taught art for 5 years at a NJ High School and it was my dream job until I had my son...now being a stay-at-home mommy is my ultimate dream job!
• Green was my favorite color until I recently had a change of heart. Now it's purple. I think it is due to the color of my most recent pedicure. (Nice-Is-Nice by Essie!)
• My husband is my best friend!
• I just cut my own bangs and I will never do it again. Lesson learned!
• My one dreaded chore around the house is laundry but I do it anyway!
• The only reason that I ever tried "real" sushi was because my hubby took me to a sushi restaurant for dinner while we were dating and I didn't want to be rude and not eat. Now, I love it and it is one of my most favorite things to eat! If you live in NJ you must try Sushi by Kazu in Howell! It is the ultimate sushi restaurant.
I would like to give this award to the following awesome blogs in no particular order:
1.) Happy Go Lucky
2.) Joy in the Jumble
3.) Oleander and Palm
4.) Lady Bird Ln
5.) My So-Called Home
6.) Moms of All Trades
7.) Uniquely Chic
8.) Chase's View
9.) Create and Share
Thank you again, Aimee!!!