Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Cup of Tea...A New Favorite Thing!

 

A few months ago my husband took me out for my 30th birthday and we had dinner at Maze, Gordon Ramsay's restaurant at The London! The food was outrageous and the peppermint tea that I had with dessert was amazing! I asked our server to write down the brand. Ever since, I have been hinting at the fact that he should order me some. To my surprise, I received a big box of Harney and Sons Peppermint Herbal Tea for Mother's Day on Sunday.

It was as delicious as I could remember it and it brought back memories from my wonderful birthday date. Drinking this tea is like breathing in a fresh breath of cool air. There is really nothing like it, hence the reason I was so excited to share this little secret with you.  Would you call me obsessed if I told you that I had three cups of it yesterday?

I hope that you might indulge yourself with a cup. It is well worth it! (I'm not getting compensated for this piece, I just wanted to share one of my newly discovered favorite things with you!) You can find the product here: Harney & Sons.

What are some of your favorite things?
Comment below! I would love for you to share with us. 

BE INSPIRED!




2 comments:

gin said...

I so have to try this! I am on a tea kick; I love to have a cup at night. Lately it's been pomegranate green tea. I'm so stoked to try peppermint.
Thanks for sharing!

Valerie said...

I am so glad that I could turn you on to this tea! You will have to let me know how you like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...