Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seashell Wreath and More!



I was putting things away in my basement when a completely spontaneous project crept up on me. I found a wreath that has been laying around for a few years now that was just looking for some "dolling up!" I immediately thought of my box of seashells and bin of vintage jewelry, both of which I acquired from freecycle.org. (P.S. this is a great site for local free stuff). My favorite part was adding jewelry to the wreath! How fun is that? Check out the image above...can you spot it all? There are four pieces in this shot.

Who really wants to clean anyway, when there is a craft project at hand???
Take a look at what conspired. I added another photo at the end of the post to show you what else I did with the leftover seashells.

My lovely wreath and FREE box of seashells!

My FREE box of vintage jewelry!

The finished product!

A detail. Notice the awesome vintage jewelry that is tucked away.


This is what I did with my leftover seashells.
BE INSPIRED!

6 comments:

Kara said...

What a beautiful wreath! I love it!!!

renate said...

hi:) thanks for sharing your thoughs:) will continue to read them:) This was such an great idea! I love it when I get inspired,so I´ll be checcing in:) love from Norway
www.thegrandproject.blogspot.com

Kristi McInerney said...

I love wreaths and this one is so summery and beachy! beautiful job!

Damaris said...

New follower dropping by to say hi. :) http://lifeaccordingtodamaris.blogspot.com

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow back :)

http://thiscrazyblessedlife.blogspot.com

FeltByRae said...

That is gorgeous, I love it, I wish I still had my old seashell collection so I could make one too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...