Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Magnetic Book Mark

This magnetic bookmark can be made for teachers, at Mom's groups or just for your favorite bookworm! Have fun with stamping, layering, cutting and pasting with as few or as many materials as you wish!

As some of you may know, my Nanny is a super-stamper and card maker! She gave me this magnetic bookmark and I thought it was a really cute idea! I love that it doesn't slip out of my book when I am reading because of the magnets. See image below!



I hope this is a little tid-bit of inspiration that you can take with you today!

BE INSPIRED!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love these!! Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

Super simple to make too!

Pat said...

What a fabulous and easy idea! I want to make some of them. Clare, for our next meeting???

Valerie said...

Pat, I will forward on the message to my mom that you are interested in making these for your meeting!

Happy bookmarking!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...